Leverage Android smartphones in your organization for two-factor authentication.
- Strong two-factor authentication to protected services
- Application available for download through Google Play (Android Market)
- Support for Dynamic Seed Provisioning (CT-KIP) and file-based provisioning
- Support for copying the tokencode/passcode
- Support for software tokens that emulate the authentication experience of users with RSA SecurID Hardware Authenticators
- Available in 10 languages
Note: Requires 128-bit (AES) software tokens. No support for 64-bit (SID) software tokens.
|RSA SecurID Software Token 1.2 for Android||To download the application from Google Play (Android Market) do one of the following:Scan the following QR code with an application such as Barcode Scanner:
Or open the following URL in your Android browser: https://play.google.com/store/search?q=pname:com.rsa.securidapp
Or search for “RSA SecurID” in Google Play (Android Market).
|Currently Shipping Version||RSA SecurID Software Token 1.2 for Android|
|Storage Requirements||1.0 MB of available memory on Android device|
|Required Components||RSA Authentication Manager (6.1 or 7.1)
Android device: Android OS 2.1 or later
|Ordering Options||AES (128-bit) token seeds available in six-month and 1-, 2-, 3-, 4-, 5- and 10-year lifetime configurations.|
|Pricing and Availability||RSA SecurID Software Token for Android is available at no cost through Google Play (Android Market). Token seeds are available through RSA sales channels.|